SOFTLINE 68 Wooden folding doors
Original and classic design with advanced technical solutions ensure maximal opening width.
- High-quality wooden profiles available in three depth options.
- The possibility to produce large-size glazing that guarantees access to daylight in the room.
- Elegant design that is reflected in the beautiful form of rounded profiles with smooth shape and shiny surface.
- Windows are available in three types of wood: pine, meranti 450+ and larch.
- High quality achieved with application of top components and the using of selected wood for production.
- Focusing on ecology thanks to the application of natural wood and special water-based types of varnish
- Many possibilities to customize the interior design thanks to selection of masking and transparent paints
- High level of energy efficiency ensured by the optimal quality of materials used for production, special sealing system and the proper glass packages.
Profiles made in Softline 68 system are available in three types of wood: meranti 450+, pine and larch.
Two-glass package with thickness 24 mm in standard, with thermal transmittance coefficient - Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674 norm. The possibility to apply three-glass packages with thermal transmittance coefficient even with Ug = 0,8 W/(m2K).
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard; optionally Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Fittings - MACO MULTI MATIC KS.
Great selection of masking (RAL palette) or transparent paints.