MB-70 / MB-70HI Aluminium folding doors
Above-average durability and innovative design ensure long-lasting usage and optimal daylight in the rooms.
- The possibility to produce aesthetic, large glazing that also enables to use the building space very efficiently.
- Great solutions for balcony, terrace enclosures, and winter gardens.
- Possibility of individual arrangements thanks to the wide range of masking paints (RAL).
- Trendy and modern structure congruent with current architectural trends.
- Highly comfortable and easy to use with large opening width.
- The system structures may be used for individual units as well as for aluminum facades.
- Great parameters of thermal insulation thanks to the application of special insulation inserts (for MB 70HI system).
- Resistant structure thanks to the high-quality aluminum profile.
Profiles have a three-chamber structure with the installation depth - 70 mm (frames) and 79 mm (sash), with a thermal break made of poliamyde and reinforced with fiberglass . Furthermore, for MB-70HI system, inside the profiles and in the space under the glass, are aplied special insulating inserts.
The glass packages with thickness 50mm . One-chamber glass package with heat transfer coefficient Ug = 1,0 W/(m2K) according to the PN-EN674 norm in standard.
The possibility to apply a three-glass package with Ug = 0,5 W/(m2K).
The possibility to apply glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard. Optionally, Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
Maco Multi Matic KS fittings. Two anti-burglary bolts in standard.
Glass and rebate gaskets made of EPDM. Central gasket made of a two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular.
According to the RAL color range and wood-grain coating from Aluprof ColorCollection