Tilt and slide balcony door PSK Iglo 5
IGLO 5 PSK
Perfect solution that ensures big access to daylight both in small and big room, maintaining great thermal insulation at the same time.
- Design that reflects innovativeness and unconventionality.
- High safety level guaranteed by the application of four anti-burglary bolts in standard.
- Possibility to customize the interior as the result of the wide range of colours; 43 veneer colours are available in the offer.
- Very good thermal parameters ensure heat saving thanks to optimal structure and EPDM sealing.
- Good parameters in sound insulation that guarantee acoustic comfort.
IGLO 5 PSK
5-chamber frame and sash profiles made exclusively of prime material in A-class with installation width 70 mm.
One-chamber glass package with thermal transmittance Ug=1,0 W/(m²K) according to the PN-EN674 norm in standard. The possibility to apply three-glass package with Ug = 0,7 W/(m²K). Maximal glazing thickness up to 36 mm. The possibility to apply glasses with enhanced sound insulation, tempered, safety, anti-burglary, ornament or solar protective.
Steel galvanized spacer frame in standard. Optionally Swisspacer Ultimate available in various colour options.
The possibility to apply automatic fitting that supports tilt closing. Four anti-burglary bolts in standard.
Frame reinforcement – full steel (closed). In the full reinforcement, anti-burglary bolts are screwed to the steel. C-shaped reinforcement beam in the sash.
The door is equipped with a system of double sealing; external, internal made of EPDM, available in black, grey and graphite colours. Gasket that fullfills the bottom fitting ditch in standard.
The system is available in 43 Renolit foil colours on white or brown core.