ALUMINIUM WINDOWS MB-86SI
The modern aluminum system used for production of exterior architectural elements that requires thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Windows in MB-86 SI system may be used both in individual buildings and in aluminum facades.
- Increased thermal insulation of MB-86SI system thanks to the application of an extra chamber in the thermal break.
- Very good heat transmittance coefficient U thanks to the application of thermal breaks.
- Great choice of colours in the standard colour range enables to satisfy the of most demanding clients.
- The profile shape enables to obtain slender and resistant structure of the windows and doors.
- Tightness is ensured thanks to the application of special gaskets made of two-component EPDM synthetic rubber: solid and cellular, that provides many years of exploitation as well as great thermal insulation.
- Wide range of filling thickness guarantees the possibility to use any standard and non-standard glass.